Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Medical marijuana, recreational cannabis, and cardiovascular health: a statement from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2020; 142: e131-e152
- Cardiovascular effects of marijuana.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2019; 29: 403-407
- Marijuana and cardiac arrhythmias: a scoping study.Int J Clin Res Trials. 2019; 4: 132
- The effects of synthetic cannabinoids on the cardiovascular system: a case-control study.Turk J Emerg Med. 2021; 21: 198-204
- Cannabis induced cardiac arrhythmias: a case series.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2020; 4: 1-9
- Arrhythmia-related hospitalization and comorbid cannabis use disorder: trend analysis in US hospitals (2010–2014).Cureus. 2019; 11e5607
- Arrhythmic effects of cannabis in ischemic heart disease.Cannabis Cannabinoid Res. 2022 Mar 29; https://doi.org/10.1089/can.2021.0188
- Relation of cannabis use and atrial fibrillation among patients hospitalized for heart failure.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 129-134
- Supraventricular tachycardia and acute confusion following ingestion of e-cigarette fluid containing AB-FUBINACA and ADB-FUBINACA: a case report with quantitative analysis of serum drug concentrations.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2017; 55: 662-667
- Vaping tetrahydrocannabinol unmasks Brugada pattern and induces ventricular fibrillation in Brugada syndrome: a case report.Eur Heart J Case Rep. 2022 Jun 6; 6: ytac200
- Vaping cardiovascular health risks: an updated umbrella review.Curr Emeg Hops Med Rep. 2020; 8: 103-109
- Acute effects of electronic cigarette smoking on ventricular repolarization in adults.Afr Health Sci. 2020; 20: 1793-1799
- In vitro and in vivo cardiac toxicity of flavored electronic nicotine delivery systems.Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2021; 320: H133-H143
Qui H, Zhang H, Han DD, et al. Increased vulnerability to atrial and ventricular arrhythmias caused by different types of inhaled tobacco or marijuana products. Heart Rhythm 202X;XX:XXX–XXX.
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: Dr Kloner is supported by the Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program , University of California , Award Number 28IR-0057; and NHLBI R01HL144258.
Disclosures: The author has no conflicts of interest to disclose.