Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cardiac tumors and associated arrhythmias in pediatric patients, with observations on surgical therapy for ventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 58: 1903-1909
- Ventricular fibromas in children, arrhythmia risk, and outcomes: a multicenter study.Heart Rhythm. 2018; 15: 1507-1512
- Primary cardiac tumors in infants and children: surgical strategy and long-term outcome.Ann Thorac Surg. 2016; 102: 2062-2069
- Successful surgical management of ventricular fibromas in children.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2014; 148: 2602-2608
- Interdigitating myocardial tongues in pediatric cardiac fibromas: plausible substrate for ventricular tachycardia and cardiac arrest.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 563-575
- Risk factors for left ventricular dysfunction following surgical management of cardiac fibroma.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021; 14e011748
- Value of programmed ventricular stimulation after tetralogy of Fallot repair: a multicenter study.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1994-2000
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.