Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: a focused update on diagnosis and risk stratification.Heart. 2022; 108: 90-97
- Diagnosis of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia: proposed modification of the Task Force Criteria.Eur Heart J. 2010; 31: 806-814
- Diagnosing arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy by 2010 Task Force Criteria: clinical performance and simplified practical implementation.Europace. 2020; 22: 787-796
- Quantitative analysis of the signal-averaged QRS in patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia.Eur Heart J. 1988; 9: 301-312
- Role of signal-averaged electrocardiograms in arrhythmic risk stratification of patients with Brugada syndrome: a prospective study.Heart Rhythm. 2009; 6: 1156-1162
- Evaluation of the normal values for signal-averaged electrocardiogram.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2007; 18: 231-233
- The Canadian Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy Registry: rationale, design, and preliminary recruitment.Can J Cardiol. 2016; 32: 1396-1401
- Systematic re-evaluation of SCN5A variants associated with Brugada syndrome.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 118-127
- Standards and guidelines for the interpretation of sequence variants: a joint consensus recommendation of the American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics and the Association for Molecular Pathology.Genet Med. 2015; 17: 405-424
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy: evaluation of the current diagnostic criteria and differential diagnosis.Eur Heart J. 2020; 41: 1414-1429
- Diagnosis of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy: the Padua criteria.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 319: 106-114
- Signal-averaged electrocardiography in familial form of arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 1995; 75: 1038-1041
- Late potentials and ventricular arrhythmias in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 1999; 83: 1214-1219
- Value of the signal-averaged electrocardiogram in arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy/dysplasia.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 256-262
- Late potentials and their correlation with ventricular structure in patients with ventricular arrhythmias.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2017; 40: 1466-1471
- Relationship between echocardiographic right-ventricular dimensions and signal-averaged electrocardiogram abnormalities in endurance athletes.Europace. 2015; 17: 1441-1448
- The clinical utility of procainamide-induced late potentials on the signal averaged ECG.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 44: 2046-2053
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This work was supported by the Cardiology Academic Practice Plan at the University of British Columbia (Dr Laksman). The National Hearts in Rhythm Oragnization and Canadian Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy registries are funded by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (Hearts in Rhythm Organization, RN380020-406814 and National Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy Registry, PJT-156229; Principal Investigator: Dr Krahn). Dr Krahn receives support from the Sauder Family and Heart and Stroke Foundation Chair in Cardiology (Vancouver, BC), the Paul Brunes Chair in Heart Rhythm Disorders (Vancouver, BC), and the Paul Albrechtsen Foundation (Winnipeg, MB).
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.