Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Circulating intermediate CD14++CD16+ monocytes are increased in patients with atrial fibrillation and reflect the functional remodelling of the left atrium.Europace. 2017; 19: 40-47
- CD4+CD28null T lymphocytes are associated with the development of atrial fibrillation after elective cardiac surgery.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 9624
- The impact of CD4+CD28null T lymphocytes on atrial fibrillation: a potential pathophysiological pathway.Inflamm Res. 2021; 70: 1011-1014
- Association of peripheral lymphocyte subsets with cognitive decline and dementia: the Cardiovascular Health Study.J Alzheimers Dis. 2022; 88: 7-15
- Monocyte subsets, T cell activation profiles, and stroke in men and women: the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis and Cardiovascular Health Study.Atherosclerosis. 2022; 351: 18-25
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This research was supported by National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) grants R01HL120854 and R01HL135625. Dr Floyd was supported by the NHLBI grant R01HL142599.
The Cardiovascular Health Study research was supported by NHLBI contracts HHSN268201200036C, HHSN268200800007C, HHSN268201800001C, N01HC55222, N01HC85079, N01HC85080, N01HC85081, N01HC85082, N01HC85083, N01HC85086, and 75N92021D00006 and by NHLBI grants U01HL080295, R01HL087652, R01HL103612, R01HL120393, R01HL144483, and R01HL120854 and U01HL130114 with additional contribution from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Additional support was provided through R01AG023629 from the National Institute on Aging .
The Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis research was supported by contracts HHSN268201500003I, N01-HC-95159, N01-HC-95160, N01-HC-95161, N01-HC-95162, N01-HC-95163, N01-HC-95164, N01-HC-95165, N01-HC-95166, N01-HC-95167, N01-HC-95168, and N01-HC-95169 from the NHLBI and by grants UL1-TR-000040, UL1-TR-001079, and UL1-TR-001420 from the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.