Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Repeated procedures at the generator pocket are a determinant of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator infection.Clin Cardiol. 2017; 40: 892-898
- Recurrent implantable cardioverter-defibrillator replacement is associated with an increasing risk of pocket-related complications.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2010; 33: 1013-1019
- The never-ending story of CIED infection prevention: shall we WRAP-IT and go?.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2019; 30: 1191-1196
- Retrospective comparative analysis of cardiovascular implantable electronic device infections with and without the use of antibacterial envelopes.J Hosp Infect. 2017; 95: 286-291
- Real-life outcome of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator and cardiac resynchronization defibrillator replacement/upgrade in a contemporary population: observations from the multicentre DECODE registry.Europace. 2019; 21: 1527-1536
- A micron-scale surface topography design reducing cell adhesion to implanted materials.Sci Rep. 2018; 810887
- Generator pocket adhesions of cardiac leads: classification and correlation with transvenous lead extraction results.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013; 36: 1111-1116
- Antithrombotic management in patients undergoing electrophysiological procedures: a European Heart Rhythm Association (EHRA) position document endorsed by the ESC Working Group Thrombosis, Heart Rhythm Society (HRS), and Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society (APHRS).Europace. 2015; 17: 1197-1214
- Continued vs. interrupted direct oral anticoagulants at the time of device surgery, in patients with moderate to high risk of arterial thrombo-embolic events (BRUISE CONTROL-2).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 3973-3979
- Pacemaker or defibrillator surgery without interruption of anticoagulation.N Engl J Med. 2013; 368: 2084-2093
- Long-term outcomes after pocket or scar revision and reimplantation of pacemakers with preerosion.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 150-154
- Complication rates associated with pacemaker or implantable cardioverter-defibrillator generator replacements and upgrade procedures: results from the REPLACE registry.Circulation. 2010; 122: 1553-1561
- Device pocket scar predicts transvenous lead extraction difficulty.J Innov Card Rhythm Manag. 2015; 6: 2173-2177
- Contractile fibroblasts (myofibroblasts) in a painful pacemaker pocket.Ann Thorac Surg. 1981; 31: 373-376
- Morphometric parameters of cardiac implantable electronic device (CIED) pocket walls observed on device replacement.Folia Morphol (Warsz). 2017; 76: 675-681
- Foreign body reaction to biomaterials.Semin Immunol. 2008; 20: 86-100
- Cellular and molecular mechanisms of fibrosis.J Pathol. 2008; 214: 199-210
- The World-wide Randomized Antibiotic Envelope Infection Prevention (WRAP-IT) trial: long-term follow-up.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1115-1122
- Histology of total capsulectomy after pulse generator replacement with an absorbable antibacterial envelope.Heart Rhythm Society Congress, 2019
- Mechanism of anti-inflammatory effects of rifampicin in an ex vivo culture system of hidradenitis suppurativa.Exp Dermatol. 2022; 31: 1005-1013
- Pregnane X receptor is SUMOylated to repress the inflammatory response.J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010; 335: 342-350
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
Disclosures: All authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.