Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Nonfluoroscopic, in vivo navigation and mapping technology.Nat Med. 1996; 2: 1393-1395
- High-resolution mapping of scar-related atrial arrhythmias using smaller electrodes with closer interelectrode spacing.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 537-545
- High-resolution mapping of postinfarction reentrant ventricular tachycardia: electrophysiological characterization of the circuit.Circulation. 2016; 134: 314-327
- Freedom from recurrent ventricular tachycardia after catheter ablation is associated with improved survival in patients with structural heart disease: an International VT Ablation Center Collaborative Group study.Heart Rhythm. 2015; 12: 1997-2007
- Histopathological characterization of radiofrequency ablation in ventricular scar tissue.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 920-931
Temma T, Lux RL, Yoshie K, et al. The derivative tissue activation as a unique marker of arrhythmogenic myocardium. Heart Rhythm 202X;XXX:XXX–XXX.
- Directional influences of ventricular activation on myocardial scar characterization: voltage mapping with multiple wavefronts during ventricular tachycardia ablation.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9: e004155
- Local unipolar and bipolar electrogram criteria for evaluating the transmurality of atrial ablation lesions at different catheter orientations relative to the endocardial surface.Heart Rhythm. 2010; 7: 1291-1300
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: Dr Tschabrunn is supported by the Winkelman Family Fund in Cardiovascular Innovation.
Disclosures: Dr Tschabrunn receives grant support from Biosense Webster , Abbott Medical, Baylis Medical, CIRCA Scientific, and the National Institutes of Health; and honoraria for consulting and lecturing from Abbott Medical and Baylis Medical. Dr Callans receives honoraria for consulting and lecturing from Abbott Medical, Biosense Webster , and Boston Scientific .