Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Feasibility and cardiac synchrony of permanent left bundle branch pacing through the interventricular septum.Europace Nov 1. 2019; 21: 1694-1702
- Initial Experience, Safety, and Feasibility of Left Bundle Branch Area Pacing: A Multicenter Prospective Study.JACC Clin Electrophysiol Dec. 2020; 6: 1773-1782
- Long-Term Safety and Feasibility of Left Bundle Branch Pacing in a Large Single-Center Study.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol Feb. 2021; 14e009261
Sharma PS, Patel NR, Ravi V, et al. Clinical outcomes of left bundle branch area pacing compared to right ventricular pacing: Results from the Geisinger-Rush Conduction System Pacing Registry. Heart Rhythm Sep 3 2021.
- Effects of pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator electrodes on tricuspid regurgitation and right sided heart functions.Cardiol J. 2015; 22: 637-644
- Impact of tricuspid regurgitation on long-term survival.J Am Coll Cardiol Feb 4. 2004; 43: 405-409
- Significant lead-induced tricuspid regurgitation is associated with poor prognosis at long-term follow-up.Heart Jun. 2014; 100: 960-968
- Tricuspid Regurgitation Following Implantation of Endocardial Leads: Incidence and Predictors.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol Nov. 2015; 38: 1267-1274
- The effects of right ventricular apical pacing with transvenous pacemaker and implantable cardioverter defibrillator on mitral and tricuspid regurgitation.J Electrocardiol. Sep-Oct 2015; 48: 791-797
- Tricuspid Regurgitation and Mortality in Patients With Transvenous Permanent Pacemaker Leads.Am J Cardiol Mar 15. 2016; 117: 988-992
- Long-term follow-up results of patients with left bundle branch pacing and exploration for potential factors affecting cardiac function.Frontiers in Physiology. 2022; : 13
- Chinese expert consensus on His-Purkinje conduction system pacing. Chinese expert consensus on His-Purkinje conduction system pacing.Chin J Cardiac Arrhyth February. 2021; 25: 10-36
- Left bundle branch pacing for symptomatic bradycardia: Implant success rate, safety, and pacing characteristics.Heart Rhythm Dec. 2019; 16: 1758-1765
- How to implant left bundle branch pacing lead in routine clinical practice.Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2019; 30: 2569-2577
- Scientific Document Committee of the European Association of Cardiovascular I. Recommendations for the echocardiographic assessment of native valvular regurgitation: an executive summary from the European Association of Cardiovascular Imaging.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging Jul. 2013; 14: 611-644
- Left Bundle Branch Pacing: JACC Review Topic of the Week.J Am Coll Cardiol. Dec 17 2019; 74: 3039-3049
- Clinical outcome of isolated tricuspid regurgitation.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. Dec 2014; 7: 1185-1194
- Effect of tricuspid regurgitation and right ventricular dysfunction on long-term mortality in patients undergoing cardiac devices implantation: >10-year follow-up study.Int J Cardiol Nov 15. 2020; 319: 52-56
- Pacemaker lead-associated tricuspid regurgitation in patients with or without pre-existing right ventricular dilatation.Clin Res Cardiol Jun. 2021; 110: 884-894
- The tale of functional tricuspid regurgitation: when atrial fibrillation is the villain.Eur Heart J Cardiovasc Imaging. Oct 1 2020; 21: 1079-1081
- Effect of echocardiography-guided left ventricular lead placement for cardiac resynchronization therapy on mortality and risk of defibrillator therapy for ventricular arrhythmias in heart failure patients (from the Speckle Tracking Assisted Resynchronization Therapy for Electrode Region [STARTER] trial).Am J Cardiol. May 1 2014; 113: 1518-1522
- Echocardiography-guided Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Implantation to Reduce Device Related Tricuspid Regurgitation: A Prospective Controlled Study.Isr Med Assoc J Jan. 2022; 24: 25-32
- 3D echocardiographic location of implantable device leads and mechanism of associated tricuspid regurgitation.JACC Cardiovasc Imaging Apr. 2014; 7: 337-347
- Impact of Leadless Pacemaker Therapy on Cardiac and Atrioventricular Valve Function Through 12 Months of Follow-Up.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol May. 2019; 12e007124
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Qingyun Hu and Hongzhao You contributed equally.
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
We thank Ms. Ludan Zhang for assistance with reviewing the English text of a draft of this manuscript.