Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Arrhythmias in patients with valvular heart disease: gaps in knowledge and the way forward.Front Cardiovasc Med. 2022; 9792559
- Long-term implications of atrial fibrillation in patients with degenerative mitral regurgitation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 73: 264-274
- Clinical benefits of concomitant surgical ablation for atrial fibrillation undergoing mitral valve surgery: national cohort study.Heart Rhythm 2022. 2022; (XX:XX–XX)
- 5-Year outcomes after left atrial appendage closure: from the PREVAIL and PROTECT AF trials.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2017; 70: 2964-2975
- Left atrial appendage occlusion during cardiac surgery to prevent stroke.N Engl J Med. 2021; 384: 2081-2091
- Mortality benefit of catheter ablation versus medical therapy in atrial fibrillation: an RCT only meta-analysis.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2022; 33: 178-193
- Effect of catheter ablation vs antiarrhythmic drug therapy on mortality, stroke, bleeding, and cardiac arrest among patients with atrial fibrillation: the CABANA randomized clinical trial.JAMA. 2019; 321: 1261-1274
- Surgical ablation of atrial fibrillation during mitral-valve surgery.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1399-1409
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Dr Ellis has received research grants (to Vanderbilt University ) from Boehringer Ingelheim , Medtronic , and Boston Scientific as well as consulting/advisory fees from Medtronic, Abbott Medical, Boston Scientific, and AtriCure. Dr Stevenson has received honoraria from Abbott, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, AtriCure, Biotronik, and Johnson & Johnson. Dr McMaster reports no conflicts of interest.