Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- All-cause mortality in 272,186 patients hospitalized with incident atrial fibrillation 1995-2008: a Swedish nationwide long-term case-control study.Eur Heart J. 2013; 34: 1061-1067
- Ablation of atrial fibrillation with pulsed electric fields: an ultra-rapid, tissue-selective modality for cardiac ablation.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 4: 987-995
- Atrio-esophageal fistula as a complication of percutaneous transcatheter ablation of atrial fibrillation.Circulation. 2004; 109: 2724-2726
- Feasibility of circumferential pulmonary vein isolation using a novel endoscopic ablation system.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2010; 3: 481-488
- Acute and long-term effects of full-power electroporation ablation directly on the porcine esophagus.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10: e004672
- Acute and subacute effects of irreversible electroporation on nerves: experimental study in a pig model.Radiology. 2011; 260: 421-427
- Pulsed field ablation for pulmonary vein isolation in atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74: 315-326
- Nonthermal irreversible electroporation to the esophagus: evaluation of acute and long-term pathological effects in a rabbit model.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10: e020731
- Irreversible electroporation ablation for atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2018; 29: 643-651
- Molecular and histological study on the effects of non-thermal irreversible electroporation on the liver.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2018; 500: 665-670
- Macrophages programmed by apoptotic cells promote angiogenesis via prostaglandin E2.FASEB J. 2011; 25: 2408-2417
- Electroporation-based technologies for medicine: principles, applications, and challenges.Annu Rev Biomed Eng. 2014; 16: 295-320
- Analysis of mineral apposition rates during alveolar bone regeneration over three weeks following transfer of BMP-2/7 gene via in vivo electroporation.Eur J Histochem. 2018; 62: 2947
- Non-thermal, pulsed electric field cell ablation: a novel tool for regenerative medicine and scarless skin regeneration.Technology (Singap World Sci). 2013; 1: 1-8
- Irreversible electroporation: a new challenge in “out of operating theater” anesthesia.Anesth Analg. 2010; 110: 1305-1309
- Type I collagen induces mesenchymal cell differentiation into myofibroblasts through YAP-induced TGF-β1 activation.Biochimie. 2018; 150: 110-130
- E-spun composite fibers of collagen and dragline silk protein: fiber mechanics, biocompatibility, and application in stem cell differentiation.Biomacromolecules. 2015; 16: 202-213
- The balance between cell cycle arrest and cell proliferation: control by the extracellular matrix and by contact inhibition.Interface Focus. 2014; 420130075
- The selective role of ECM components on cell adhesion, morphology, proliferation and communication in vitro.Exp Cell Res. 2013; 319: 1553-1561
- Compensatory regeneration, mitogen-induced liver growth, and multistage chemical carcinogenesis.Environ Health Perspect. 1993; 101: 163-168
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This work was funded by the Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province (2019-MS-003), National Natural Science Foundation of China (81801878), and Medical Youth Development Program of the PLA (20QNPY089).
Disclosures: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.