Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Radiofrequency catheter ablation of atrial arrhythmias: results and mechanisms.Circulation. 1994; 89: 1074-1089
- Classifification of atrial flutter and regular atrial tachycardia according to electrophysiologic mechanism and anatomic bases: a statement from a joint expert group from the Working Group of Arrhythmias of the European Society of Cardiology and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2001; 12: 852-866
- A new technique to perform epicardial mapping in the electrophysiology laboratory.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1996; 7: 531-536
- Focal atrial tachycardia originating from the epicardial left atrial appendage.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 766-767
- Percutaneous pericardial instrumentation for catheter ablation of focal atrial tachycardias arising from the left atrial appendage.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2008; 19: 430-433
Yamamoto T, Iwasaki YK, Fujimoto Y,et al. The characteristics and efficacy of catheter ablation of focal atrial tachycardia arising from an epicardial site.Clin Cardiol. 2021;44:563-572.
- Epicardial/endocardial sinus node ablation after failed endocardial ablation for the treatment of inappropriate sinus tachycardia.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2014; 25: 236-241
- The terminal crest: morphological features relevant to electrophysiology.Heart. 2002; 88: 406-411
Ueda A, McCarthy KP, Sánchez-Quintana D, Ho SY. Right atrial appendage and vestibule: further anatomical insights with implications for invasive electrophysiology.
- Anatomy of the left atrium: implications for radiofrequency ablation of atrial fibrillation.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 1999; 10: 1525-1533
- Mathematical modeling of epicardial RF ablation of atrial tissue with overlying epicardial fat.Open Biomed Eng J. 2010; 4: 47-55
- Sustained atrial tachycardia in adult patients: electrophysiological characteristics, pharmacological response, possible mechanisms, and effects of radiofrequency ablation.Circulation. 1994; 90: 1262-1278
- High-density contact and noninvasive mapping of focal atrial tachycardia: evidence of dual endocardial exits from an epicardial focus.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2018; 41: 666-668
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Zhang et al. Epicardial Ablation of Focal Atrial Tachycardia
conflict of interest statement : none