Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The pulse in ancient medicine: Part 1.Heart Views. 2018; 19: 36-43
- The sympathetic/parasympathetic imbalance in heart failure with reduced ejection fraction.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 1974-1982
- Relative attenuation of sympathetic drive during exercise in patients with congestive heart failure.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1985; 5: 832-839
- Heart rate: a prognostic factor and therapeutic target in chronic heart failure. The distinct roles of drugs with heart rate-lowering properties.Eur J Heart Fail. 2014; 16: 76-85
- SHIFT Investigators. Heart rate as a risk factor in chronic heart failure (SHIFT): the association between heart rate and outcomes in a randomised placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2010; 376: 886-894
- 2022 AHA/ACC/HFSA Guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2022; 79: e263-e421
- Prognostic significant of remotely monitored nocturnal HR in heart failure patients with reduced ejection fraction.Heart Rhythm. 2022;
- Defining the optimum upper heart rate limit during exercise: a study in pacemaker patients with heart failure.Eur Heart J. 2002; 23: 1301-1308
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.