Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart Rhythm
- 2020 ESC Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of atrial fibrillation developed in collaboration with the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS).Eur Heart J. 2020; 42: 373-498
- for the CASTLE-AF Investigators. Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation with heart failure.N Engl J Med. 2018; 378: 417-427
- Randomized ablation-based rhythm-control versus rate-control trial in patients with heart failure and atrial fibrillation: results from the RAFT-AF trial.Circulation. 2022; 145: 1693-1704
- Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: are results maintained at 5 years of follow-up?.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: 160-166
- Very long-term outcome following transcatheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: are results maintained after 10 years of follow-up?.Europace. 2018; 20: 443-450
- Very long-term clinical outcomes after radiofrequency catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation: a large single-center experience.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 249: 204-213
- Atrial fibrillation ablation: perpetual motion of open irrigated tip catheters at 50 Watts is safe and improves outcomes.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2011; 34: 531-539
- Safety of lower activated clotting times during atrial fibrillation ablation using open irrigated tip catheters and a single transseptal puncture.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 107: 704-708
- Discontinuing anticoagulation following successful atrial fibrillation ablation in patients with prior strokes.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2013; 38: 147-153
- The use of radiofrequency needle improves the safety and efficacy of transseptal puncture for atrial fibrillation ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8: 1411-1415
- Atrial fibrillation ablation using very short duration 50 W ablations and contact force sensing catheters.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 2018; 52: 1-8
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This research did not receive any funding from agencies in the public, private, or not-for-profit sectors.
Disclosures: Dr Mead has received consulting fees from Medtronic and iRhythm. Dr Salcedo has received consulting fees from Abbott, Biosense Webster, and Medtronic. Dr Brodt has received consulting fees from AtriCure, Biotronik, and Medtronic. Ms Lebsack has equity in Abbott and Boston Scientific. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.