Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart Rhythm
- Endo-epicardial homogenization of the scar versus limited substrate ablation for the treatment of electrical storms in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 132-141
- Ablation of stable VTs versus substrate ablation in ischemic cardiomyopathy: the VISTA randomized multicenter trial.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015; 66: 2872-2882
- Elimination of local abnormal ventricular activities: a new end point for substrate modification in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia.Circulation. 2012; 125: 2184-2196
- Substrate mapping for ventricular tachycardia: assumptions and misconceptions.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2015; 1: 341-352
- Novel mapping strategies for ventricular tachycardia ablation.Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2018; 20: 34
- Ventricular tachycardia ablation: past, present, and future perspectives.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 5: 1363-1383
- Dynamic high-density functional substrate mapping improves outcomes in ischaemic ventricular tachycardia ablation: sense protocol functional substrate mapping and other functional mapping techniques.Arrhythm Electrophysiol Rev. 2021; 10: 38-44
- An automated fractionation mapping algorithm for mapping of scar-based ventricular tachycardia.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2019; 42: 1133-1140
- Omnipolarity applied to equi-spaced electrode array for ventricular tachycardia substrate mapping.Europace. 2019; 21: 813-821
- Relationship between sinus rhythm late activation zones and critical sites for scar-related ventricular tachycardia: systematic analysis of isochronal late activation mapping.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 390-399
- High-resolution, live, directional mapping.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1621-1628
- Automated isochronal late activation mapping to identify deceleration zones: rationale and methodology of a practical electroanatomic mapping approach for ventricular tachycardia ablation.Comput Biol Med. 2018; 102: 336-340
- Targeted ablation of ventricular tachycardia guided by wavefront discontinuities during sinus rhythm: a new functional substrate mapping strategy.Circulation. 2019; 140: 1383-1397
- Standardization and validation of an automated algorithm to identify fractionation as a guide for atrial fibrillation ablation.Heart Rhythm. 2008; 5: 1134-1141
- Differentiation of heart failure related to dilated cardiomyopathy and coronary artery disease using gadolinium-enhanced cardiovascular magnetic resonance.Circulation. 2003; 108: 54-59
- Specific electrogram characteristics impact substrate ablation target area in patients with scar-related ventricular tachycardia—insights from automated ultrahigh-density mapping.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2021; 32: 376-388
- Scar homogenization versus limited-substrate ablation in patients with nonischemic cardiomyopathy and ventricular tachycardia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 1990-1998
- Core isolation of critical arrhythmia elements for treatment of multiple scar-based ventricular tachycardias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 353-361
- Techniques for automated local activation time annotation and conduction velocity estimation in cardiac mapping.Comput Biol Med. 2015; 65: 229-242
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: The authors have no funding sources to disclose.
Disclosures: Relationships to industry are all modest (<$10,000). Dr Barbhaiya has received consulting fees/honoraria from Abbott, Biosense Webster, and Zoll. Dr Aizer has received fellowship support from Abbott, Biotronik, Boston Scientific, and Medtronic. Dr Chinitz has received speaking fees/honoraria from Abbott, Medtronic, Biotronik, and Biosense and fellowship/research support from Medtronic, Biotronik, and Biosense. The rest of the authors report no conflicts of interest.