Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Heart Rhythm
- Clinical course and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.N Engl J Med. 2018; 379: 655-668
- Significance of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2013; 62: 1252-1259
- Myocardial energy depletion and dynamic systolic dysfunction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2016; 13: 677-687
- 2014 ESC guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: the Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2014; 35: 2733-2779
- Improvement in sudden cardiac death risk prediction by the enhanced American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association strategy in Chinese patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Heart Rhythm. 2020; 17: 1658-1663
- 2020 AHA/ACC guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Joint Committee on Clinical Practice Guidelines.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 3022-3055
- Standardized image interpretation and post-processing in cardiovascular magnetic resonance—2020 update: Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (SCMR): Board of Trustees Task Force on Standardized Post-Processing.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2020; 22: 19
Patel N, Durland J, Makaryus AN. Physiology, Cardiac Index. In: StatPearls [Internet]. FL, Treasure Island: StatPearls Publishing; 2021.
- Identification of prognostic markers in transthyretin and AL cardiac amyloidosis.Amyloid. 2016; 23: 194-202
- Immediate and two year prognosis after acute myocardial infarction: prediction from non-invasive as well as invasive parameters in the same individuals.Eur Heart J. 1981; 2: 375-387
- Use of a non-invasive cardiac output measurement in a patient with low-output dilated cardiomyopathy.Intern Med. 2020; 59: 1525-1530
- Cardiac output response and peripheral oxygen extraction during exercise among symptomatic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy patients with and without left ventricular outflow tract obstruction.Heart. 2014; 100: 639-646
- 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 128: 1810-1852
- Improved diastolic function is associated with higher cardiac output in patients with heart failure irrespective of left ventricular ejection fraction.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6e003389
- Validation of the 2014 European Society of Cardiology guidelines risk prediction model for the primary prevention of sudden cardiac death in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2015; 8: 829-835
- International External Validation Study of the 2014 European Society of Cardiology Guidelines on Sudden Cardiac Death Prevention in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (EVIDENCE-HCM).Circulation. 2018; 137: 1015-1023
- Validation of the 2014 European Society of Cardiology sudden cardiac death risk prediction model among various phenotypes in japanese patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.Am J Cardiol. 2018; 122: 1939-1946
- Cardiac output measurement using a modified carbon dioxide Fick method: comparison analysis with pulmonary artery catheter method and pulse induced contour cardiac output method.Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8: 3530-3537
- Methods and considerations concerning cardiac output measurement in pregnant women: recommendations of the International Working Group on Maternal Hemodynamics.Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol. 2019; 54: 35-50
- Comparison of echocardiography, cardiac magnetic resonance, and computed tomographic imaging for the evaluation of left ventricular myocardial function: part 1 (global assessment).Curr Cardiol Rep. 2017; 19: 9
- Comparison of bioreactance non-invasive cardiac output measurements with cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.Anaesth Intensive Care. 2016; 44: 769-776
- Comparison of interstudy reproducibility of cardiovascular magnetic resonance with two-dimensional echocardiography in normal subjects and in patients with heart failure or left ventricular hypertrophy.Am J Cardiol. 2002; 90: 29-34
- Clinical use of cardiovascular magnetic resonance.Circulation. 2003; 108: 647-653
- Reduction in sample size for studies of remodeling in heart failure by the use of cardiovascular magnetic resonance.J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2000; 2: 271-278
- Interstudy reproducibility of SSFP cine magnetic resonance: impact of magnetic field strength and parallel imaging.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2008; 27: 1139-1145
- Use of cardiac magnetic resonance and echocardiography in population-based studies: why, where, and when?.Circ Cardiovasc Imaging. 2013; 6: 590-596
- Evaluation of inert gas rebreathing for determination of cardiac output: influence of age, gender and body size.Hypertens Res. 2019; 42: 834-844
- Cardiac output and associated left ventricular hypertrophy in pediatric chronic kidney disease.Pediatr Nephrol. 2009; 24: 565-570
- Atrial dysfunction in patients with heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and atrial fibrillation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 76: 1051-1064
- Predictors of primary atrial fibrillation and concomitant clinical and hemodynamic changes in patients with chronic heart failure: a prospective study in 344 patients with baseline sinus rhythm.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1998; 32: 197-204
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Funding Sources: This work was supported by the CAMS Innovation Fund for Medical Sciences (2022-I2M-1-005 and 2020-I2M-C&T-A-006), the Science and Technology Department of Heilongjiang Province (2022ZXJ03C04), and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (82170371).
Disclosures: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.